Monday, December 10, 2007

Top 10 Albums of 2007!


Dude, 2007 is, like, over. That being said, here are my favorites of the year. Feel free to chime in [via comments] and offer your favorite joints of '07. I'll probably post my favorite songs of '07 later, which you'll be able to download.

10.WILCO - Sky Blue Sky

9. SPOON - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

8. OAKLEY HALL - I'll Follow You

7. THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE QUEEN - The Good, The Bad & the Queen

6. MODEST MOUSE - We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank

5. JASON ISBELL - Sirens of the Ditch

4. JENS LEKMAN - Night Falls Over Kortedala

3. THE WEAKERTHANS - Reunion Tour

2. BLACK LIPS - Good Bad Not Evil

1. KANYE WEST - Graduation

2 comments:

KBO said...

I'd add Rilo Kiley's Under The Blacklight, Elliott Smith's New Moon, and Dylan's Modern Times.

Well, Smith's dead, so I guess he doesn't need any accolades.

...Banter said...

KBO,
I'll give you R.K.'s Under the Blacklight, but I'm pretty sure Dylan's Modern Times came out LAST year. I haven't looked it up, but I definitely remember listening to it last Christmas.