Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pick Your Pony!

Alright, baseball playoffs are here. Time to pick your pony ladies and gentlemen. I guess I like Colorado. Also like the Angels. Also, for those keeping score at home, I did bring home the "Dudes Fantasy Baseball League" trophy. Truthfully, I forget what the point of the internet is without fantasy baseball...
[UPDATE: While typing this and watching the Angels v. B'Sox game, I caught news about Card's GM Walt Jocketty leaving St. Louis. Damn. I guess it's not too surprising considering the multiple reports about internal rift. 'Wonder how this will effect Larussa's decsion?]


Speaking of America's favorite pastime, the Boss dropped his new album, Magic. Still haven't bought it - mostly due to the fact that I feel like I've been blowing money like a coke-head. Will pick it up soon and give y'all a report.

Also, I've figured out a way to spruce up the backporch. I think we've determined that I can squat on some Dudes Mag web-host space. This means good things for you, the people. Most importantly it means I can actually offer tunes straight from me. No more redirecting links. Trust me, it'll be neat.

Be well...

2 comments:

Useless Michael said...

dude, i totally owe you money for the baseball league. i'm sorry i'm a bum and haven't sent it yet. i hope you turn my money into a nice 30 pack of budweiser that sits in your fridge and gives you 30 moments of liquid satisfaction.

as for my baseball pony, i like colorado too. i hope they go all the way and matt holiday wins the world series by catching the final out with his teeth.

KBO said...

He is a bum. I met him once.